How is it already October? They always say that time goes faster when you get older and apparently it is very true! I wanted to look back at the goals I made for 2008 and see what I need to work on at accomplishing them before 2009 gets here.
Things I want to work on in 2008
- Get organized. Will I ever be organized? Still need to work on this one.
- Get pregnant. Been there, done that. After two surgeries and one shot later I”m finally back to normal. I never thought I would want to not be pregnant so bad. Will try again later after the three month wait of the methotrexate shot.
- Finish all projects I start. ha ha that is funny.
- Finish projects that are already started. ha ha that is even more funny.
- Bust my fabric stash. Well I haven’t made anything really BUT I haven’t bought any new fabric either so I think I’m doing ok on this one.
- Cook more meals. I have been and I actually do enjoy cooking.
- Be on time. I think I’m getting better on this.
- Be happy! Most definitely! I’m so thankful for my family, friends and great health insurance!!!
Hopefully by December this list will look a smidge better.